none
Why am I being verified?

Answers

• We can only guess, might be spam filter caught it. fissues should have the answer.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, June 24, 2016 1:49 PM

All replies

• 1. I've already been posted several times in the forums. I've been verified before

2. No links are in my post

3. I did accidentally post this same question under my brother-in-laws account as i didn't realize he hadn't logged out. I should've known when it asked for a new Username - I used ComputerGeekChicago. You can delete the post under that account

Thank you!

We're not sure. You didn't really provide any details. You could send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, June 24, 2016 1:25 PM
  • Thanks. Sent an email to fissues as you directed. But as for details, (so i know for future) I think if you click to look at my activity you'll see all prior posts plus the last one which now shows as deleted (maybe because i'm being verified again?)

Anyway, thanks for the response. Will wait to hear from fissues.

Friday, June 24, 2016 1:41 PM
  • We can only guess, might be spam filter caught it. fissues should have the answer.

Friday, June 24, 2016 1:49 PM
  • It's very unlikely that you're being required to be verified again, as your account already has more than the required number of points to become automatically verified.

The thread in question was likely deleted by a moderator, since you didn't delete it yourself.

Friday, June 24, 2016 1:50 PM
  • Just got my reply (below) from fissues. My post was caught by a spam filter. They said to get verified now. How???? Do you guys do this or what next do i do?

/* EDIT */

And how do i get my post in question back? The link to it still says deleted??

Hi Jerry,

We could see that the post How to install a store app on a domain workstation where all users can access the app in the Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment Forum  was marked as abusive by “auto spam filter” due to some wordings used in the post.

We have cleared the abusive flag and trusted your account as well. Could you please verify now.

Regards,

Varsha Gopigiri,

Friday, June 24, 2016 2:05 PM
  • They're just asking you to verify your post shows up now (which it did not for me). If not I'd reply to their email with result.

Friday, June 24, 2016 2:08 PM
  • Shows for me as well.

Friday, June 24, 2016 2:25 PM
  • Yes. All's good in the world again. (Well, except for the Brexit!)

Thanks for your help

Friday, June 24, 2016 2:44 PM