none
Getting error while publishing a sample asp.net web app to IIS RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am new to .net platform and trying to publish a sample web app on IIS.

but unfortunately I am getting some error while publishing.

The error is

"An error occurred while processing the request: Could not load file or assembly

'Microsoft.VisualStudio.ProjectSystem.DotNet.Internal.

Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,

PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

The system cannot find the file specified..

I have Visual Studio Community 2015 installed on my laptop.

If any solution is there for this will be helpful.

Thank you.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 6:53 AM

All replies

• Hi VikasTP,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the ASP.NET development. Since our forum is to discuss the Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.asp.net/ and start a new thread to seek for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

Meanwhile, I found it looks like you already reported this issue on the suggest forum in here: Getting error while publish asp.net web app on IIS and you can have a try with the solution that KaushaL provided to troubleshot your issue. If it is not helpful, please feel free to let him know.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 2:02 AM