none
Select Data from DB to show in Crystal Report VS2008 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to make a questionnaire in Crystal Reports using data from my database. I only need to show a specific set of questions based on either the Quiz ID or the Quiz Title in the Crystal Reports. I created a form with a listview with all the quiz titles in it. What I am trying to do is show a Crystal Report of the item that was clicked in my listview - which includes the questions and options for each questions. How do I go about doing that? Where should I start? 
    Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:33 AM

All replies

• MSDN forums doesn't support 3rd party solutions like Crystal Reports. You may have to find a CR forum.
    Sunday, July 30, 2017 11:47 AM
  • Hi astrid22,

Since you are developing with third-party (Crystal report). We are unable to offer helpful suggestions. Please refer to this link for more professional help.

https://help.sap.com/bocr

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 31, 2017 6:47 AM