none
Newbie IT learner RRS feed

• General discussion

• Good evening to all of you. Since I'm new here in Microsoft and TechNet, I'm really thankful for that I'm now part of the Microsoft family. I will be taking my MCP exams next year since Colegio de San Juan de Letran in Philippines is selected as one of the Microsoft IT Academy. I'm really looking forward for updates for my certification and training here in the Philippines and to fulfill my successful career. Any help, suggestions, and new downloads related to system administration, or network administration will be a big help! Thank you Microsoft family. God bless all of you. ;)
    Thursday, May 27, 2010 11:57 AM

All replies

• As you've indicated you're looking for education/certification on system/network admin, you might want to start with some of the CompTIA courses (A+, Network+, Server+) for some of the "basics".  Additionally, Microsoft offers several certifications related to their server products - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-windowsserver.aspx
    Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:35 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Miss Myanmar,

I don't understand your message, because I see som contradictions on it. I mean, you are "new here in Microsoft" and you are "looking forward for updates for my certification and training". Please, two questions:

Where are you now?

Where do you want to go?

Regards,

Just begining
    Friday, May 28, 2010 8:50 AM