Windows Live One Care Support Experience RRS feed

• General discussion

• I just got off the phone from another call back tech on the screen saver issue. They wanted me to e-mail the them at there e-mail address with details on the Novembner updates reguarding the screen saver issue. all my attempts to e-mail them was Rejected by the postmaster@microsoft.com e-mail address not found. hows that for support I'm not impressed by this.

Friday, November 23, 2007 7:12 PM

All replies

• Send me an email, Mikro. Let me know who you were supposed to respond to.

-steve

Saturday, November 24, 2007 2:55 AM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

Send me an email, Mikro. Let me know who you were supposed to respond to.

-steve

Ok Here it comes.

Saturday, November 24, 2007 3:19 AM
  • I had a major problem with my computer and thankfully had back up the information, just not the entire computer. My Financial software was restored but not my information.  I have called Microsoft, Microsoft Live One Care and have been bounced around like a pin ball for the last 2 hrs. The CSR I finally got to talk with assigned a case number after doubting that I actually had a Live One account (Derrick) and then he transfered me to somewhere else....my transfer was dropped and I have had to call back.  If Mr. Gates knew the actual "service" we were being provided..... anyway, here I sit after 35 minutes on hold waiting for someone to assist me... I think life would be much simpler if we didn't have to restart our computers all the time... or better yet we never got them in the first place!!

Saturday, February 2, 2008 5:41 PM
  •  VolsFB98 wrote:

I had a major problem with my computer and thankfully had back up the information, just not the entire computer. My Financial software was restored but not my information.  I have called Microsoft, Microsoft Live One Care and have been bounced around like a pin ball for the last 2 hrs. The CSR I finally got to talk with assigned a case number after doubting that I actually had a Live One account (Derrick) and then he transfered me to somewhere else....my transfer was dropped and I have had to call back.  If Mr. Gates knew the actual "service" we were being provided..... anyway, here I sit after 35 minutes on hold waiting for someone to assist me... I think life would be much simpler if we didn't have to restart our computers all the time... or better yet we never got them in the first place!!

Why you're posting to an old thread totally unrelated to your problem, I don't know.

However, if your problem still exists, either contact support and ask for your case to be escalated or post here to the proper topic for your problem, which I assume may be related to backup and restore. Note that OneCare does not backup programs, so I'm not sure what and how you restored. OneCare will have backed up your financial data if you selected that file type during the backup setup.

-steve

Monday, February 4, 2008 6:29 PM
  • Dear Vols:

I feel for you because I have, and find myself, again, spending entire days trying to get help!  I actually had one guy screamung the wrong directions at me as if I were 6yrs old...the others I could not understand as some, or most, techs are in another country!!!!  What on Microsoft's Earth are they thinking?  I can't understand 99% of them even if they spell it!  My ISP provider?  Same thing and they tell me they are in the Phillipines!!!

Friday, March 7, 2008 2:54 AM
  •  Anjelface wrote:

Dear Vols:

I feel for you because I have, and find myself, again, spending entire days trying to get help!  I actually had one guy screamung the wrong directions at me as if I were 6yrs old...the others I could not understand as some, or most, techs are in another country!!!!  What on Microsoft's Earth are they thinking?  I can't understand 99% of them even if they spell it!  My ISP provider?  Same thing and they tell me they are in the Phillipines!!!

I'm sorry that support is sometimes difficult to understand. However, screaming is unacceptable. If you have the case ID for that incident, I'd like to have that followed up on.

-steve

Saturday, March 8, 2008 3:43 AM