Outlook 2010 + CRM 2011 error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there!

I've deployed the CRM 2011 server and I'm currently installing the Outlook Client in the workstations.

All the workstations are synchronized using the same time server (the domain controller) and all of them can access the CRM with the Internet Explorer (even the ones with problem).

However, I'm facing issues when installing the client in four Windows Vista workstations. I get the error "There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server" when configuring. In those stations, I installed all the hotfix for timezones, resynced the time, updated the Outlook with all hotfixes, updated the CRM client with the hotfixes from Windows Update...

I haven't been able to solve the problem yet. Someone has a clue on what's going on?

PS: The client was deployed successfully in 15 workstations, some of them using Windows Vista as well. The network settings are homogeneous in the whole company.

Sincerely,

Roberto

Monday, June 13, 2011 12:48 PM

All replies

• I think its weird answer, but it worked for me.

Please give System administrator and System customizer roles to the User with which you are configuring. Once you are done with Configuration remove the system admin and customizer roles.

regards,

Khaja Mohiddin
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:19 PM