Login problem with MCP ID & Password RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am facing login problem with MCP site while I am trying to login then it giving me the below problem

Error: 107: The Access Code that you have used has expired. You can get assistance by calling the MCP Support Center.

Welcome to the Microsoft Certification Member site.
    To gain access to the site, you must associate your MCPID or Microsoft Certification ID with your Windows Live ID. This is the only time you will be asked to associate these two accounts, as long as you continue to use the same Windows Live ID.

Please provide the information below to help us verify your identity.

indicates a required field
    If you are a newly certified professional and know your Microsoft Certification or MCP ID and temporary access code, provide those details below and click NEXT.
    * MCP ID
    * Access Code

* Last Name
    * Email
    * Home Phone (last 4 digits)
    * Country
    * VendorRegistration ID
    TROUBLESHOOTING

If you have misplaced your access code or it has expired, you may request a new code by clicking the RESET ACCESS CODE button below. This service is only for first time visitors to the site.

If you have accessed the site before, but can not remember the Windows Live ID associated with your Microsoft Certification credentials, please contact your Regional Service Center.

Click here to reset your expired access code   

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    If you need help completing this process, contact a Customer Services Representative for assistance.
    can any one help me in this regard .

Thanks

sms.subhani

Friday, January 2, 2009 7:25 AM