Renewing Onecare RRS feed

• Question

• I have uninstalled my expiring subscription to Onecare and have reinstalled the new copy I just bought on my home desktop. I eventually realized that I just needed to put in the Keycode that is on the box and I think it is activated but still have the red oncare at the bottom of my page.

I then did the same procedure on my home laptop to update it as the 2nd computer of my 3. Ditto on my work computer. I now get the message that the subscription is full used (i.e., 3 computers are already covered) so it will not activate the new subscription on machines 2 & 3. How do I get the 2nd two activated? They are the same two I had covered under the subscription last year.

Also, there is the promise of telephone support on this product but I cannot find any phone numbers...makes it hard to access the free support offered.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:35 AM

Answers

• I'm sorry you are having a difficult time renewing your One Care subscription. I have sent you support contact information.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:55 AM

All replies

• I'm sorry you are having a difficult time renewing your One Care subscription. I have sent you support contact information.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:55 AM
  • I did not receive an email with the info. Please try again.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:14 PM
  • I have re-sent it to the e-mail address in your profile.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:06 PM