Smart Board Notebook 11 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I am trying to convert Smart Board Notebook 11 to Microsoft PPT but keep getting the same message: need Visual Basic for Application to complete conversion.

I cannot find where I can download this. 

Or, am I doing something wrong and need something else to complete this conversion?

• Moved by Carl Cai Monday, December 1, 2014 3:16 AM not related to vb.net and issues related to third-party are not supported
    Friday, November 28, 2014 11:21 PM

Answers

• Hi. I am trying to convert Smart Board Notebook 11 to Microsoft PPT but keep getting the same message: need Visual Basic for Application to complete conversion.

Or, am I doing something wrong and need something else to complete this conversion?

Whatever you are doing has nothing to do with Visual Basic .Net which is what this forum is for.

I don't have any idea what forum you should actually post your question in.

I don't know what to search for to try to assist you.

I did find this which probably will not assist you iSpring suite support - Installing VBA component

La vida loca

• Proposed as answer by Youjun Tang Monday, December 1, 2014 3:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Monday, April 20, 2015 5:14 PM
    Saturday, November 29, 2014 3:23 AM
  • Hi bncwlime,

As the Smart Board Notebook is the third-party, it is not supported here.

First I suggest you checking if Smart Board Notebook works well when transforming.

And you could ask its official for supports, Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 1, 2014 3:14 AM

All replies

Whatever you are doing has nothing to do with Visual Basic .Net which is what this forum is for.

I don't have any idea what forum you should actually post your question in.

I don't know what to search for to try to assist you.

I did find this which probably will not assist you iSpring suite support - Installing VBA component

La vida loca

• Proposed as answer by Youjun Tang Monday, December 1, 2014 3:15 AM
    Saturday, November 29, 2014 3:23 AM
  • Hi bncwlime,

As the Smart Board Notebook is the third-party, it is not supported here.

First I suggest you checking if Smart Board Notebook works well when transforming.

And you could ask its official for supports, Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 1, 2014 3:14 AM