none
Please, verify my account RRS feed

• Question

• I need assistance it's really urgent.

Please, verify my account so i can describe my problem

best regards

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:02 AM

Answers

• Sorry but that forum is not working, it can't be loaded, i can't click to reply. I spent over 15 minutes to try to click replay and one time i did and it'd didn't popup.

So what should i do know?

Edit, also it crashes my browser's tab at the end.

I can understand. Unfortunately this is the only method available for account verification. The thread is too lengthy and I hope they change this authentication method soon. 

BTW, the page loaded for me in 5 minutes in Chrome and I could post a test comment. So please try in Chrome browser or any different browser and wait for it.

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:21 AM

All replies

• Please comment on below thread to request to get your account verified:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug

- Vaibhav

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:05 AM
  • Sorry but that forum is not working, it can't be loaded, i can't click to reply. I spent over 15 minutes to try to click replay and one time i did and it'd didn't popup.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:10 AM

I can understand. Unfortunately this is the only method available for account verification. The thread is too lengthy and I hope they change this authentication method soon. 

BTW, the page loaded for me in 5 minutes in Chrome and I could post a test comment. So please try in Chrome browser or any different browser and wait for it.

- Vaibhav

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:21 AM