none
Don't buy printed Microsoft certificates and wallet card from mcpdigitalcert.com = arvato (arvatodigitalservices.com) RRS feed

• Question

• arvato (arvatodigitalservices.com) charged my credit card but they don't send my order(was printed Microsoft certificates and wallet card)! This is the way Microsoft select it's partners!! I strongly recommend that don't make any order from mcpdigitalcert.com because they don't send the orders but charge your credit card, nobody but nobody answers you for this :( 
    Friday, January 16, 2015 11:46 AM

Answers

• Correct me if i am wrong, but if your credit card is charged for something that is not delivered should you not contact the creditcard company and have them clear the transaction? How long have you been waiting for your order? I had to wait a couple of weeks before i got my wallet card. Have to say though that i did not have to pay for it as it was a benefit for the MCT(Microsoft Certified Trainers). I take it you have spoken with someone at microsoft support about this right? Final resort is to post an email to someone @ mslearning to see what they have to say about it. Although MS are not responsible for the actions of their third party vendors they will collect all complaints to discuss with their third parties.

Maurice

Friday, January 16, 2015 8:10 PM

All replies

• I wonder who is managing or maintaining mcpdigitalcert.com orders/services?! I just ordered two weeks ago and the order status is still IN PROCESS!! Even it doesn't show my order on the list and after 5 time refresh it shows ))

I contacted Microsoft and they gave me an email address MCPCertificates@arvatousa.com, that if you write them 10 times they response you 1 time )) there is no phone number or anything else...

They only know charge your credit card and after that there is nobody to answer you.

After many year of dealing with prometric hell now you must waste your time with mcpdigitalcert.com services... 

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:20 PM
  • Correct me if i am wrong, but if your credit card is charged for something that is not delivered should you not contact the creditcard company and have them clear the transaction? How long have you been waiting for your order? I had to wait a couple of weeks before i got my wallet card. Have to say though that i did not have to pay for it as it was a benefit for the MCT(Microsoft Certified Trainers). I take it you have spoken with someone at microsoft support about this right? Final resort is to post an email to someone @ mslearning to see what they have to say about it. Although MS are not responsible for the actions of their third party vendors they will collect all complaints to discuss with their third parties.

Maurice

Friday, January 16, 2015 8:10 PM
  • Agree with Maurice.  If you've been charged for something you didn't receive, contact the vendor and then your bank to have the transaction cancelled.

I have never had a problem ordering these.  I live in Australia so things took 3-4 weeks to arrive though.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCSA, MCSE: BI
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, January 16, 2015 11:39 PM
  • The order status is "In Process" and doesn't change fro about 3 weeks. This is why I'm not sure what is happening actually in background.

Printed certificates are not free.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:59 AM
  • The order status is "In Process" and doesn't change fro about 3 weeks. This is why I'm not sure what is happening actually in background.

Printed certificates are not free.

I actually have this same problem. I ordered my certificate on 12/26/2014 and have yet to receive it, and have received no further communication about it at all.

Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:30 AM
  • actually the same problem happened with me also . I ordered my certificate on

Your Order History

<section style="box-sizing:border-box;color:#333333;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;">
    Order Number Order Date (YYYY/MM/DD) Ship Date (YYYY/MM/DD) Carrier Name Tracking Code Price Order Status  
    CM00022639 2014/12/08
    </section>

and have yet to receive it, and have received no further communication about it at all. and still the  status In process  very bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2015 7:42 PM