asp:passwordrecovery mailmessage content RRS feed

• Question

• I've set up an asp:PasswordRecovery control and it sends the email with the new password just fine, but the content of the email looks, well, not good. I'd like to spruce it up, maybe add a link back to the log in page. But it all seems to work behind the scenes. In what forum shuld I pose a question bout this.
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:50 PM

Answers

• Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology and the version you are inquiring about so that I can guide you to the appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Thank you, Vijay Rao Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    • Proposed as answer by VijayKR Monday, January 11, 2010 5:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by VijayKR Wednesday, February 3, 2010 10:19 AM
    Monday, January 11, 2010 5:43 AM

All replies

• Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology and the version you are inquiring about so that I can guide you to the appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Thank you, Vijay Rao Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    • Proposed as answer by VijayKR Monday, January 11, 2010 5:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by VijayKR Wednesday, February 3, 2010 10:19 AM
    Monday, January 11, 2010 5:43 AM
  • I suggest you to visit forums.asp.net.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, January 11, 2010 9:56 PM