none
can not publish my profile- my Microsoft Virtual Academy RRS feed

• Question

• I can not publish my profile tells me that my email there, I have enclosed the system message

regards

Regards Celio

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 3:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I suggest that you contact the Microsoft Regional Service Center for your country/region. Send them an email with whatever information you have (it will be helpful to include the screenshot that you posted in the email.) They should be able to provide some assistance.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 2, 2013 3:30 PM

All replies

• Hi,

do you have another account on MVA which is registered with the same email address?

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 4:04 PM
    Answerer
  • I have not registered another account with the same email MVA, additional as proffers him??

Regards Celio

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 6:31 PM
  • Hi,

I suggest that you contact the Microsoft Regional Service Center for your country/region. Send them an email with whatever information you have (it will be helpful to include the screenshot that you posted in the email.) They should be able to provide some assistance.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 2, 2013 3:30 PM