Shame on you, Microsoft Learning RRS feed

• General discussion

• In recent months, I have written a number of posts - organized in three threads - which initially dealt with perceived problems with content and delivery of an MCSE: BI track exam, but then increasingly became about poor customer service and unresponsiveness of Microsoft Learning. I have tried to be factual, and included my correspondence with Microsoft Learning and Pearson VUE. My most recent thread was entitled "Who is in charge of Microsoft Learning?", and solicited contact details of Microsoft Learning management.  Time passed, no answer arrived. A fellow user pointed me to the manager of Microsoft Certified Professional program, and I raised my concerns in a comment to his post on the "official" Microsoft Learning blog

https://borntolearn.mslearn.net/b/weblog/archive/2014/12/11/new-mcp-mct-program-manager-patrick-thomas

That was on January 20. More time passed, and on January 29, I commented on the original TechNet thread that I was going to post a "Hail Mary" letter to a Microsoft senior manager. Coincidence or not - the MCP Program Manager materialized, oddly via an assistant. Unfortunately, communication with Saphy the Assistant produced zero output - no results, no ETAs, no definite next steps - and I eventually told her that I did not intend to wait any longer, and was going to escalate. (Which I did).

A few days later, today, I noticed that all but one of my threads have been deleted.    

This one is probably going to go too, so, Mr. Moderator - shame on you too. 

• Edited by Demyan1 Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:42 PM
    • Changed type Demyan1 Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:43 PM
    Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:41 PM

All replies

• Your threads have not been deleted, they have been merged in an attempt to keep all the details in one thread (https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/88b6f1db-0545-4599-be68-f8d6d8e2c407/rant-one-thing-you-take-for-granted-in-a-test?forum=CertGeneral) as creating multiple threads on the same topic is making it VERY difficult for people to assist you.   Furthermore, when asked by various support staff to provide the complete details of your concerns, you have pointed them to your various threads and refused to provide details via email as requested.

Please stop creating multiple threads about your concerns.  Doing so will NOT get you a quicker response and only makes it VERY difficult for people to assist.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCSE: Data Platform & Business Intelligence
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Edited by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:14 PM
    Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:11 PM
  • I am sorry, I was wrong. Please delete the thread once you see this.

However, the merging of four threads (!) into one was not helpful at all, and only confuses matters.

And please don't play an advocate for Patrick, Saphy and Co. I have had ZERO evidence of any effort to assist on their part, and ZERO actual assistance, and whatever response I got came after I said I would try to escalate to their bosses.  

• Edited by Demyan1 Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:27 PM
    Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:27 PM