none
MCP Training RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

to become a MCPD (or MCITP) you have to meet the requirements (that means pass some exams - normally MCTS exams) of this MCPD. You can get an overview on this site.

Where does your focus lie? Do you have taken a Microsoft exam before?

Remember that you better should have 2 to 3 years of practical experience before taking the exam.

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:29 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• what area do you want to learn?  to acheive MCP Certifications you need to pass a Microsoft Technical exam.  What area are you currently in or have interest in for IT?
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:52 PM
  • Hi,

to become a MCPD (or MCITP) you have to meet the requirements (that means pass some exams - normally MCTS exams) of this MCPD. You can get an overview on this site.

Where does your focus lie? Do you have taken a Microsoft exam before?

Remember that you better should have 2 to 3 years of practical experience before taking the exam.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:29 PM
    Answerer
  • To obtain an MCP Certification you only have to pass one Microsoft Ceritification. You can pick any of them you want.
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 6:58 PM
  • That's not quite true. To get the MCPD you have to pass a PRO exam and 1-3 normal MCTS exams. And you need all of them.
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:21 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

is your question solved? If so please mark the appropriate post as answer so other users with a similar problem will find the answer easier. If not please let us know.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 4:42 PM
    Answerer