internet search link redirects to different a link, yahoo RRS feed

• Question

• internet search link redirects to different a link, yahoo. Say when I do a onsite search for something, anything, I right click to open in a new window, so I can come back later to the main window, issue is, apparently it redirects to some other search or (?) website link (regardless what it is) the point is, it's not exhibiting/showing the contect of the (clickable) link I wanted, thus, now what?

Plus, can anyone give me (self - fixable) information of how I can correct these, if need be?

Event Viewer id: 1000 - Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module shlwapi.dll, version 6.0.2900.5512, fault address 0x0002c4a8, and Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting module shlwapi.dll, version 6.0.2900.5512, fault address 0x0002c4a8.

Event Viewer id: 7026 - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: ftsata2

Event Viewer id: 45 - The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

Event Viewer id: 57 - The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur.

Event Viewer id: 49 - Configuring the Page file for crash dump failed. Make sure there is a page file on the boot partition and that is large enough to contain all physical memory.

Event Viewer id: 4427 - Failed to initialize the needed name objects. Error Specifics: d:\comxp_sp3\com\com1x\dtc\dtc\msdtcprx\src\dtcinit.cpp:215, Pid: 1520. No Callstack, CmdLine: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235}

Event Viewer id: 4226 - TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

Thank you in advance. You should be able to reply to me; hope to see kind helpful response's. Take care.
    I'm either away from a computer right now or 'in the field'. Meantime, feel free to visit me on my website: http://www.jeffreydavidmorris.com Thank you again, and have a nice day.
    • Moved by Kevin Woley Monday, November 9, 2009 7:27 PM to find the right forum (From:Windows Events)
    Monday, November 2, 2009 1:42 AM

Answers

All replies