Windows Phone 7 RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have found Mobile 6.5 to be a wonderful piece of work. Easy to configure, allows almost unlimited remote access to our network. Regrettably, Mobile 7 seems to be a real departure from a tool for bussiness devices to a 'fun' toy. Please don't do this to us. While the iPhone is a great toy, I will never own one. I have read that there is to be no SD compatibility. Your interface is for access to 'fun' photos, FaceBook, Twitter, etc. My phone is an extension of my desktop where there is no Twitter or FaceBook & there likely never will be.
    Please re-think this & don't make a great OS into Windows ME Mobile. Thanks
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:34 PM

All replies

• Your concern is one that many of us share....but WM6.5 will not "go away" when WM7 is released, and I expect I'll be using my WM6.5 devices for some time yet.  I think we'll have to wait and see just what WM7 looks like and how it evolves.
    Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices | http://pocketprimer.com
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:10 PM
  • Thank you for your response. I guess 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' will must become my IT policy. We'll just skip WM7 just like we did Vista Business. WM6.5 does all we need. I just like new gadgets, but won't be able to justify buying a toy with company money.
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:11 PM