Cancelation of Microsoft Exam 70-681 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Professionals.

now a days i preparing for the Microsoft Exam 70-680. and today i want to register for exam on Prometric website. But mistakenly i choose 70-681 Exam ($80 Deduct from my Cradit card). After this i cancel my request ($15 Deduct from my Cradit card for cencelation).

Now i want to confirm when Microsoft refund me my 80$? if any one have proper information then please give me feedback. i am waiting for friends quick and positive response.

Tayyab Arif

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• This is not a Microsoft issue, it's a Prometric issue therefore you will need to contact them http://www.prometric.com/TestTakers/ContactUs/default.htm

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:06 AM
  • Ok Agreed, its Prometric issue. But can you tell me who much days will take by prometric for refund of my 80$? actually i need time limit.
    Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:18 AM
  • Ok Agreed, its Prometric issue. But can you tell me who much days will take by prometric for refund of my 80$? actually i need time limit.
    You will need to contact Prometric and ask them as it's unlikely that anyone on this forum would be in a position to provide the information you're looking for.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:21 AM
  • Spot on, this is a Prometric thing and for refunds you have to speak with them about it. In order to avoid the $15 penalty you have to reschedule / cancel within 15 days of your exam date.
    Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:09 PM
  • Were you able to work things out with Prometric?

Jeff Wharton

Monday, May 28, 2012 12:55 AM
  • You can ask prometric directly, just contact the prometric candidate care :

pro.GlobalCandidateServices@prometric.com

Monday, May 28, 2012 2:49 AM