When will the touch feature in IE9 for wp7 RRS feed

• Question

• help me??
    • Moved by Yanping Wang Wednesday, November 2, 2011 9:17 AM (From:Internet Explorer Web Development)
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:30 AM

Answers

• It is still too early to tell any IE10 feature will be backported to IE9. The touch event itself is not finalized yet, the review call of the W3C draft just ended a few days ago.

Writing new stuff is easy compared to re-engineering old code to figure out how to apply a change to an old code base.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 6:59 PM
  • Hi Potoco77,

Unfortunately your post is off topic here, I am moving this thread to off-topic forum. 

This forum is dedicated to discuss about web development including HTML, CSS and Script for Internet Explorer.

you can go here to get clarity on which forum can best support this inquiry: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/threads.   

Sincerely,

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.
    If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com
    Microsoft One Code Framework
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 9:17 AM

All replies

• It is still too early to tell any IE10 feature will be backported to IE9. The touch event itself is not finalized yet, the review call of the W3C draft just ended a few days ago.

Writing new stuff is easy compared to re-engineering old code to figure out how to apply a change to an old code base.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 6:59 PM
  • Hi Potoco77,

Unfortunately your post is off topic here, I am moving this thread to off-topic forum. 

This forum is dedicated to discuss about web development including HTML, CSS and Script for Internet Explorer.

you can go here to get clarity on which forum can best support this inquiry: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/threads.   

Sincerely,

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.
    If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com
    Microsoft One Code Framework
    Wednesday, November 2, 2011 9:17 AM