Upload Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone.

does anyone have a loading problem using the remote access? my friends was trying to drop me a files to my server, but everytime they try to upload a files (more than 1GB) the server will eventually time-out and kick out that user.

Thanks,

Amertz

Monday, May 26, 2008 10:55 PM

Answers

• (moved to software forum)

There's a timeout on the web site. By default it's 20 minutes, but if you install the Windows Home Server Toolkit you can change it.
    Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:35 AM
  •  Amertz wrote:
    Hi

Thx for the info, i download the Windows Home Server Toolkit, and i placed in the software, add-ins folder, but i can't see the program in the available tab for me to install the program. i tried to download another add on and place it in the same folder and i can see the add on installer in the available tab but not the Windows Home Server Toolkit.

It's not a normal add-in.  Please check the WHS Toolkit Manual for details on how to install it...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:44 AM

All replies

• (moved to software forum)

There's a timeout on the web site. By default it's 20 minutes, but if you install the Windows Home Server Toolkit you can change it.
    Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:35 AM
  • Hi

Thx for the info, i download the Windows Home Server Toolkit, and i placed in the software, add-ins folder, but i can't see the program in the available tab for me to install the program. i tried to download another add on and place it in the same folder and i can see the add on installer in the available tab but not the Windows Home Server Toolkit.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:59 AM
  •  Amertz wrote:
    Hi

It's not a normal add-in.  Please check the WHS Toolkit Manual for details on how to install it...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:44 AM