Site not indexed properly RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

For it being only months old, your site is actually doing rather well. I would concentrate on what you've been doing and you should see fairly good results. I see that we have indexed over 150 pages to Google's 250 and to put it in better perspective, there are many who's sites have been around for years and aren't indexed as well as yours.

Brett

Thursday, June 5, 2008 4:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

For it being only months old, your site is actually doing rather well. I would concentrate on what you've been doing and you should see fairly good results. I see that we have indexed over 150 pages to Google's 250 and to put it in better perspective, there are many who's sites have been around for years and aren't indexed as well as yours.

Brett

Thursday, June 5, 2008 4:10 PM
  • Thanks Brett for your response (can't imagine a manager from g**gle taking such issues seriously). However, I'm afraid there is still a problem. The tool tells me 17 pages are indexed, where runnning site:boazarad.co.il,where:

- Three pages are correctly indexed

- The rest of pages use 'boazarad.co.il' as their title. It's wierd that the MSN bot cannot interpret them - all have DC.title set.

- Some of the pages are clearly blocked by robots.txt

I wonder if you could possibly take a look at this. While I have good experience with commercial website where search enngine placement equals money, this site has taken me much volunteer effort -

1. The only volunteer non-profit site providing high-quality professional information about pet care

2. No ads and no commercial sponsor

3. Content is highly targeted toward relevant pet health issues

Other search engine could tell that from backlinks and content analysis. Let's take the term 'תולעת הפארק' (a dangerous dog parasite) as an example. It is "indexed", but a live search reurns -

- pos. 1-7 are clearly commercial resutls (advertisement sites of vets)

- pos. 8 - Tel-aviv municiplaity quality information

- pos 9 - relevant information from a relevant newspaper

- pos 10 - something about allergy

- pages 2-3 are advertisement for vets (Except for one nonprofit result)

- Only page 4 lists an article from boazarad.co.il, along with many site with many ads

I'm not sure that's the kind of results a typical searcher is looking for, but I might be wrong about that (-;

Thanks a lot in advance for you assistance!

Amit

Monday, June 23, 2008 10:36 AM