MS CRM 2011 - Price list based on customer RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to connect a pricelist to a customer? If I want to make a new order, I choose a customer, then I am able to choose between the pricelists related to the customer, not between all the pricelists.

There is a situation where are different pricelists for different customers.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:43 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This feature is available with base product itself no need to do any customization. You can set for one customer one price list.

Whenever you create opportunity, quote, order with that customer automatically price list will get mapped.

Thanks & Regards, MS CRM Consultant, V.Surya. My Blog: http://inventcrm.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:31 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• You can assign a pricelist to a customer record and when you will create an order the defaulted price list will automatecally populated.

Regards Faisal

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:57 AM
  • You can assign a pricelist to a customer record and when you will create an order the defaulted price list will automatecally populated.

Regards Faisal

So this need a customization am I right (this is not a default crm function)? Something like this:

I make an relation between a customer and a price list. Then I put a little bit code to order form which populates correct pricelist depending of customer.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:09 AM
  • Hi

Use filter look up view through java script fetch xml.

Below condition for showing price list records related order customer.

Select price list where (account or contact)  id = order customer id.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:59 AM
  • Hi

Use filter look up view through java script fetch xml.

Below condition for showing price list records related order customer.

Select price list where (account or contact)  id = order customer id.

But where I define what pricelist should be used with the customer. In the code? If I need to define that in the code, it is not usefull for normal users.
    Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:18 AM
  • Hi,

This feature is available with base product itself no need to do any customization. You can set for one customer one price list.

Whenever you create opportunity, quote, order with that customer automatically price list will get mapped.

Thanks & Regards, MS CRM Consultant, V.Surya. My Blog: http://inventcrm.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:31 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi

Thanks. That was what I mean. The solution with I am working on was the pricelist field removed from the form and I didn't uncheck the "only show unused fields".

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:39 AM