none
Please help - reinstalled server RRS feed

• Question

• Before reinstalling the server, everything worked, after reinstallation I started displaying an error, installed ASP.NET 4.6.1, but before that I installed the same package and there were no problems ...Swears on Oracle and web.conf, but everything is fine and typos did not have(((...

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

<fieldset>

Detailed Error Information:

Module    IIS Web Core
    Notification    BeginRequest
    Handler    Not yet determined
    Error Code    0x80070032
    Config Error    The configuration section 'oracle.manageddataaccess.client' cannot be read because it is missing a section declaration
    Config File    \\?\C:\AMT\scorp\web.config
    Requested URL    http://mst-fas11:80/scorp
    Physical Path    C:\AMT\scorp
    Logon Method    Not yet determined
    Logon User    Not yet determined
    </fieldset>
    <fieldset>

Config Source:

29:   </runtime>
       30:   <oracle.manageddataaccess.client>
       31:     <version number="*">

</fieldset>

Monday, July 22, 2019 5:30 AM

All replies

• Hi AmonDark,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to error message, to use <oracle.manageddataaccess.client> element in web.config, it is necessary to register it with <section> or <sectionGroup> element inside <configSections>.

I suggest you could try to add below config.

<section name="oracle.manageddataaccess.client" type="OracleInternal.Common.ODPMSectionHandler, Oracle.ManagedDataAccess, Version=4.122.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342" />

Besides, since this issue is related with oracle, I suggest you could refer to below forum answer:

https://support.oracle.com/knowledge/Oracle%20Database%20Products/1912137_1.html

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:58 AM