none
Account singin RRS feed

• Question

• i am using lumia 625 , windows 8.1 version ,

My problem is i am not able to sing in to microsoft account in my lumia phone after resetting the phone,

its shows ( we can't connect at the moment. wait for a little while and try again.) Error- 80078057

i am trying for the past three days.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:09 AM

All replies

• i am using lumia 625 , windows 8.1 version ,

My problem is i am not able to sing in to microsoft account in my lumia phone after resetting the phone,

its shows ( we can't connect at the moment. wait for a little while and try again.) Error- 80078057

i am trying for the past three days.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:02 AM
  • Hi lsmail57,

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce. It will be more appropriate to ask your question at Microsoft Community.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Kyle

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:25 AM
  • For phone issues I'd ask for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum/mdlumia-mdaccount-mdlumia600

for microsoft account help you can chat or email support using the links at page bottom.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:44 AM
  • Hi,

This problem is out of the scope of UWP forum. I suggest that you might need to ask about this in other forum like Microsoft Answers.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:10 AM