none
ie 8 email problem

Question

• Hi--you guys were so great the last time I let my ignorance show, I decided to try again---I have xp and ie8--in my Yahoo email I have Yahoo groups which I get as a daily digest.  When I am finished reading a digest I click on the back button to take me back to the inbox 'menu'.  Instead of going back to the 'menu' it goes to another part of the digest and if I click on the back button again it just goes to another part of the same digest.  The only way to get back to the inbox 'menu' is to click on the inbox button.  This is all fine and dandy if I am on the first page but if I am 4 or 5 pages in I have to start all over again--not earth shattering but inconvenient and aggravating.  I sort of think it is an explorer8 thing because that's when the problem started and it does it on my pc as well as the laptop.  Could you please tell me which setting I need to adjust to fix this--thanks alot--
    Monday, January 11, 2010 2:19 PM

All replies

• Hi, this is support forum for Windows Live Writer...

And how really looks URL of this pages, and they are dynamicly generated? Is too more ways how link some site form web page code. I havent Yahoo, so i cant reproduce this problem, try contact Yahoo support...

Monday, January 11, 2010 6:57 PM