Which license is required to view Power BI Dashboards in CRM (Dynamics 365) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts,

We have this requirement to show Power BI dashboards inside CRM.

Is a license required for the users to view that dashboard inside CRM?

If so then which license.

Thanks,

Nishant Rana

Nishant Rana(My Blog and My Tweets)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 5:03 AM

Answers

• Go azure admin page than subscription than add power BI licence. 

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 10:32 AM

All replies

• Go azure admin page than subscription than add power BI licence. 

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Wednesday, September 6, 2017 10:32 AM
  • Hi,

Below are my findings,

1) If we are creating Power BI Dashboards inside CRM, the user who is accessing that Dashboards need to have Power BI Pro license to view them.

2) The other option is Publish To Web, here instead we will create a normal dashboard and embed the URL of the Power BI Report in it.

Regards,

Nishant Rana

Nishant Rana(My Blog and My Tweets)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:05 AM