Multiple sets of same data in CRM Form RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

Is there a way to set up a set of fields like: Buyer Name, role in sale, and a few more fields that are relevant to the current opportunity. So that the user can enter this data multiple times for multiple people?

Normally I'd just use contact and associate more than 1; but the information for the buyer will change in every opportunity, for example John Doe can be the main point of contact for one sale, but only just be the purchaser for the next.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 4:24 PM

Answers

• It is generally done using a related entity and by specifying the connection role but since you want the fields on the form you could simply add multiple fields. Duplicate the fields in multiple sections (example section Sale1: buyer name, role etc ; section Sale2: buyer name, role etc fields and so on..

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Marked as answer by Bmckie Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:43 PM
    Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:35 PM

All replies

• It is generally done using a related entity and by specifying the connection role but since you want the fields on the form you could simply add multiple fields. Duplicate the fields in multiple sections (example section Sale1: buyer name, role etc ; section Sale2: buyer name, role etc fields and so on..

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Marked as answer by Bmckie Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:43 PM
    Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:35 PM
  • I was afraid that this would be the answer...OK thanks for taking the time :)
    Tuesday, December 3, 2013 5:43 PM