Logon to console RRS feed

• Question

• Error message received - Installed ad-in avast antivirus license outdated. Renew or uninstall. How can I uninstall when I can't log in?
    Monday, August 15, 2011 6:03 PM

All replies

• Why can't you Log In?
    Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Monday, August 15, 2011 6:57 PM
  • The error message appear in a separate info box. After OK to verify, I get back to an "empty" Console window with no options to continue.
    Monday, August 15, 2011 7:17 PM
  • What happens if you just log in to the Console, without following the message above, and follow the normal Add-In Uninstallation procedure?
    Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Monday, August 15, 2011 7:34 PM
  • The error message appears when I tr to log on to the conole, so I am not able to run uninstll.

Monday, August 15, 2011 7:40 PM
  • Can you try to RDP to your Server desktop or log in locally and try to open the Console on the Server?
    Monday, August 15, 2011 7:52 PM
  • Thanks for your tips. I am away for a couple of days. I will try later and maybe be back again.
    Monday, August 15, 2011 8:00 PM
  • I am not sure how to do this. Can you please give me some more info?
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 3:35 PM
  • Does your server have a graphics output which you could plug into a monitor and then use a local keyboard/mouse to log int your server locally and run the Console from there.

Alternatively on an XP Machine "Start, Programs, Accessories, Communications Remote Desktop Connection" (something similar on W7) and then enter your server name followed by "Administrator" and your Administrator password. You should then, on your client, see your server desktop from which you can run the Console.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:03 PM
  • Yes,

i'm making some progress now. One smal detail remains - to remember the Administrator password.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:44 PM
  • Sadly I can't help you with that!!
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:59 PM