Windows 2003 server R2 activation RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

Am a network admin at a certain company,i recently installed windows 2003 server R2 on my server,the problem is that the product key am using has been blacklisted by microsoft so i can't activate my server.i have ordered a new copy but i would like to know if the server will continue running because i have only 7 days left to activation and the licenced copy will arrive in 30 days.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:00 AM

Answers

• My guess is that the server will stop functioning correctly in 7 days. I would suggest you post this question in the Windows Server 2003 forums to get a definite answer as this is the Windows Home Server forum.

Andrew

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:57 AM
  •  kapampa wrote:

Hi,

Am a network admin at a certain company,i recently installed windows 2003 server R2 on my server,the problem is that the product key am using has been blacklisted by microsoft so i can't activate my server.i have ordered a new copy but i would like to know if the server will continue running because i have only 7 days left to activation and the licenced copy will arrive in 30 days.

It would be best to ask that in the Windows 2003 Server forums.  This is the Windows Home Server forum.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:40 PM

All replies

• My guess is that the server will stop functioning correctly in 7 days. I would suggest you post this question in the Windows Server 2003 forums to get a definite answer as this is the Windows Home Server forum.

Andrew

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:57 AM
  •  kapampa wrote:

Hi,

It would be best to ask that in the Windows 2003 Server forums.  This is the Windows Home Server forum.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:40 PM