Recently purchased Live One Care RRS feed

• General discussion

• 5 minutes ago I purchased Live One Care.....I was told to close the window and return to the activation page and click "next" to begin the download. When I did that.....there was no activation page. The home page was there....nothing else.
    Friday, April 17, 2009 3:37 PM

All replies

• Simply go to http://onecare.live.com and download the trial (if you don't already ahve it installed). Once it is installed, open OneCare and click on the link to Subscribe in the Actions to take banner. Log in with the LiveID you used to purchase OneCare with and it will be acitvated and associated with your account.
    I believe that the dialog about closing the page and returning to the activation page was a reference to what you would do if you had begun the purchase from within OneCare. Once you log in and proceed with the purchase from within OneCare you are in your web browser and the transaction completes to create your subscription. The OneCare dialog then needs to get the credentials from the server to activate, based on the LiveID for your subscription.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Friday, April 17, 2009 5:08 PM