Any advice about starting cryptocurrency? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hey everyone! 
    I've been wondering recently about the opportunity to start to invest in some cryptocurrency. But I don't really know how and where to start though there are a lot of information on the internet. Any advice?

• Edited by DavidWilsonis Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:07 PM
    • Changed type Dave PatrickMVP Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:09 PM I'd ask in a cryptocurrency forum rather than microsoft forums
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:03 PM

All replies

• Hey! 
    Recently I just invested some money in MotoCoin it's useful tool for crypto currency as for me it's one of the best it has a lof of features and it will suitable just for you when you are beginner
    Good luck!
    Friday, December 14, 2018 5:27 PM
  • From my own experience, I suggest that you read more and more before you start investing. There are tons of silly things you can go wrong with when buying and selling coins and be converting cash into coins. Just keep in mind you should walk slow and when in doubt, read more, this informative resource can help https://cryptolinks.com/. There is valuable information there, just use it! Cheers! Best of luck!
    • Edited by samuelR767 Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:56 PM
    Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:55 PM
  • You also need to be able to craft cryptocurrency. Now it becomes more and more difficult to do it.
    Monday, July 27, 2020 2:50 PM
  • If you have a business, i'd try to start accepting payments in cryptocurrency to enhance your company. There are payment gateways that allows to accept payments in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and etc.

https://nowpayments.io
    Friday, November 27, 2020 2:07 PM
  • Hello David, First off, I advice you to invest an amount of money that won’t make you upset If you lose that. As we all know that nearly all of the cryptos are so highly risky investments. Than make sure to go for well known coins with high volumes. And try to be logical but not to be emotional. Set an aim than go for it. Leave when you have to, and invest when you highly trust your decision. I hope that you find those little advices useful. Thanks!

• Edited by atinolumu Saturday, November 28, 2020 3:04 AM Grammar mistake
    Saturday, November 28, 2020 3:04 AM
  • The most important advice I can give you is that don't ever place all your crypto currency in one basket as it's a very risky field.
    Monday, December 7, 2020 11:27 AM
  • I would like to suggest you to study a lot before investing into cryptocurrency. Also, you should learn some rule & regulation regarding currency exchange where you are reside as some countries do not allow cryptocurrency investment. But we all know that cryptocurrency  is future of currency even IMF is confirm it.
    Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:36 PM