none
Someone can help me with a feature? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there. I just create a new proyect in Visual Studio Enterprise 2017. I make it in Visual Basic (Windows Forms, .NET Framework 4)

I need help to add a new feature. I want that my proyect "see" another program running and do certain thing depending on what can "see" in the window of that program

I would aprecciate so much the help. I just need that to finish it

Thank you!!

Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:56 PM

All replies

• Hi Micaelads,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

What's do you mean "see"? Do you want some tools or others?

Please share the detail issues that you meet and we will help you move to the appropriate forum, it looks like your issue is more relates to the development, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, November 12, 2018 6:47 AM
  • Thank you for the reply. While play "Minesweeper", in the moment that i lose, my project need to "see" the sad face (the face that appears when you lose in the game) to make appear a message
    • Edited by Micaelads Monday, November 12, 2018 3:02 PM
    Monday, November 12, 2018 1:31 PM
  • Hi Micaelads,

Thank you for your detail information.

It seems your issue is about the "Minesweeper" which is a third party game, since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please try to redirect to the Minesweeper official support forum for a more professional support, sorry for this inconvenience.

For more VB.NET development issues, you can also redirect to this appropriate forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=vbgeneral, thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:41 AM