Blue screen after windows update RRS feed

• Question

• At the end of last week (25 june) my WHS didn't respond to any attempt to get in touch with it (web, ftp, remote access). After coming home I attached a screen to it and found a Blue screen with some error. Some updates were sent out at that time.

After this I have tried to start it normally, safe mode, last known working mode, but all have failed. I have been able to get in but not for so long time that I can check any logs, after just max one minute I get this blue screen again.

When trying to re-install I only get the option to install, which will format the disk. All disks seem to be working fine.

How do I do to re-install WHS again without loosing any data?

Per
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:34 PM

All replies

• with some error.

Which is?

"Perroc" wrote in message news:e8c66129-a281-4202-aa8e-ba93139e9f0c@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

At the end of last week (25 june) my WHS didn't respond to any attempt to get in touch with it (web, ftp, remote access). After coming home I attached a screen to it and found a Blue screen with some error. Some updates were sent out at that time.

After this I have tried to start it normally, safe mode, last known working mode, but all have failed. I have been able to get in but not for so long time that I can check any logs, after just max one minute I get this blue screen again.

When trying to re-install I only get the option to install, which will format the disk. All disks seem to be working fine.

How do I do to re-install WHS again without loosing any data?

Per

Have a nice day!
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:39 PM