Sites Disappeared from Index RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Your sites are showing as blocked.  Be sure to review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion
    Monday, June 16, 2008 7:32 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Your sites are showing as blocked.  Be sure to review our Guidelines for successful indexing to ensure that you are not doing anything that would get your site blocked in the future.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words that you use
      • The URL
      • Request re-inclusion
    Monday, June 16, 2008 7:32 PM
  • Brett,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have followed the instructions that you provided and submitted the request for re-inclusion.

I have made this request several times over the last six months and  have received a "form letter" response with no action.

I'm not sure that I have gotten through to the right person who can really do something. 

These sites definitely are not spam and are legitimate sites that are well indexed in all the other major search engines.

I believe these sites were incorrectly blocked and for some unknown reason they remain blocked.

Can you take a closer look and see if you can give some assistance in getting them restored?

Or, if there is a problem with the sites, please give me an idea of where the problem lies.

Thank you,

Jack

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:17 PM