Missing Fund RRS feed

• Question

• I am successfuly using MSMoneyQuotes V2.5 to import prices to MS Money UK 2005 where these are available in MSN money, (although I have 5 funds that are not updating in MSN). What is odd however is one fund that has gone missing altogether. 

This is Janus Henderson Multi-Manager Global Select Fund I Acc, formerly named Henderson Global Strategic Capital Class 1 - Acc. This fund is updating on Morningstar and has ISIN GB00B8B6NJ28 but MSN does not find this fund under either of its names nor its ISIN number and NEITHER DOES Dan Gaier's new Financial Instrument Search programme. 

I have held this fund for some time both before and since the name change and it has updated perfectly up until the MSN Price search function changed. Has anyone else noticed anything like this or can suggest how to get MSN to recognise it?

Sunday, July 7, 2019 1:02 PM

All replies

• My Janus Henderson fund prices are updated (different to yours). I only currently have problems with Legal & General funds.
    Sunday, July 7, 2019 3:45 PM
  • Yahoo has quote data for the Janus Henderson Multi-Manager Global Select Fund (symbol 0P0000WM8P.L). I've written an alternative Money quote updater that pulls data from Yahoo rather than MS - if you'd like to use it further details are here on GitHub.

Regards,

Jonathan.

Friday, July 12, 2019 5:22 PM
  • Thanks Jonathon, I will give it a trial.

The Janus Henderson Fund has reappeared in MSN, but along with 5 more of my funds it is only updating occasionally. Currently the last update was 5 July.

Friday, July 12, 2019 9:58 PM