How to change the page size for CRM Grid RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone !!!

In CRM page example account entity per page 50 records are getting display. How to change it to 500 records per page.  I want to modify for all users.

• Edited by SonikaJ Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:35 AM
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

There is a setting in the user's settings called 'Record per page' which you will have to modify on a per user basis. This can be done in bulk using a tool such as http://crm2011usersettings.codeplex.com/

By default the maximum is 250 - if you are using OnPrem you could do an unsupported change by updating the PagingLimit field on the UserSettings table - I highly recommend against this since the limit is there for performance reasons. See http://crmbusiness.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/crm-2011-how-to-increase-the-records-per-page-to-more-than-250-rows/

hth

Scott Durow
    Blog www.develop1.net    Follow Me
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:08 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi

i think we cant increase more than 250 records per page.

In crm we can increase upto 250.

File-->Options-->General-->RecordsPerPage(Max250)

• Edited by sravan J Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:56 PM edit clearly
    • Marked as answer by SonikaJ Friday, June 28, 2013 9:35 AM
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:51 PM
  • Hi,

The setting is in your User Settings - so in the CRM Web Application , use the File Menu go to 'Options', it's the second option down on the 'General tab'.

The maximum is 250 - unless you use an unsupported change as I described in my last post.

hth 

Scott Durow
    Rockstar365
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:23 AM
    Answerer
  • HI Sonika,

I am giving full details with screenshots. You can easily understand.

In CRM Homepage Click on File Menu. There you will find the Options. Click on Options, then one window will open there in General tab you will find the Records per page Column. 

See below screenshot.

I Hope this will helpful to you.

If it helps  please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful".

Thanks,

Sravan J

Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:16 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There is a setting in the user's settings called 'Record per page' which you will have to modify on a per user basis. This can be done in bulk using a tool such as http://crm2011usersettings.codeplex.com/

By default the maximum is 250 - if you are using OnPrem you could do an unsupported change by updating the PagingLimit field on the UserSettings table - I highly recommend against this since the limit is there for performance reasons. See http://crmbusiness.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/crm-2011-how-to-increase-the-records-per-page-to-more-than-250-rows/

hth

Scott Durow
    Rockstar365

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:08 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi

i think we cant increase more than 250 records per page.

In crm we can increase upto 250.

File-->Options-->General-->RecordsPerPage(Max250)

• Edited by sravan J Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:56 PM edit clearly
    Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:51 PM
  • Hi

I am very new to crm. I am using CRM 2011.  I am not able to find Records per page in CRM 2011. Can you please let me know where from this setting will come.

I have check System setting but records per page in not there.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:04 AM
  • Hi,

The setting is in your User Settings - so in the CRM Web Application , use the File Menu go to 'Options', it's the second option down on the 'General tab'.

The maximum is 250 - unless you use an unsupported change as I described in my last post.

hth 

Scott Durow
    Rockstar365

Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:23 AM
    Answerer
  • HI Sonika,

I am giving full details with screenshots. You can easily understand.

In CRM Homepage Click on File Menu. There you will find the Options. Click on Options, then one window will open there in General tab you will find the Records per page Column. 

See below screenshot.

I Hope this will helpful to you.

If it helps  please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful".

Thanks,

Sravan J

Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:16 PM
  • You can set Paging Limit to 500 by UpdateRequest to CRM's Organization Service.

Here is the code : How to increase Paging Limit in Dynamics CRM 2015 Online using C#

• Proposed as answer by jattscorpion Friday, October 30, 2015 9:25 AM
    Friday, October 30, 2015 9:24 AM