CRM 2013 Email Router Issue RRS feed

• Question

• We configured email router using Office 365 Exchange Online. Followed everything as mentioned in "http://blogs.msdn.com/b/niran_belliappa/archive/2014/04/10/installing-and-configuring-the-e-mail-router-for-exchange-online-and-crm-online.aspx". Test access is also success. But when I tried to send email from CRM it is not working. The status is still in "Pending Send". Please suggest some solution if you aware of this issue.

Thanks,

Nithya

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Nithya,

Please share your profile screenshot in email router:

Else try changing the port number in profile which will have default 25,

try changing it to Port 587 .For further help please share screenshots.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:23 AM
  • I find the following site is useful as a reference, at least if you've gone down the list on here you know you've checked all of the regular stuff.

http://www.powerobjects.com/blog/2013/09/19/dynamics-crm-email-router-troubleshooting-101-outgoing-emails/

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:35 AM
  • Thanks for the response. Link was useful.  Now we are able to send mail only using the same account which we have used for Outgoing profile connection. Couldn't Identify what is the issue. PFB screenshots of the configured outgoing profile.

Monday, March 2, 2015 9:51 AM
  • I've not connected up to ExchangeOnline before so I can't offer much here. One thing that did look odd is your Network Port - should it be 80? I'm sure that's for HTTP traffic. It looks like your URL is using HTTPS which is port 443.
    Thursday, March 5, 2015 4:38 PM
  • Open up the email that is not being sent, If it says it has not been processed then the router is not picking up the email to hand off to Exchange. If it says it has tried xxx amount of times then its an issue with exchange.

More than likely there is a helpful error logged in the event viewer, I would check there as well.

Thursday, March 5, 2015 9:51 PM