One computer is automatically backing up outside of the backup time RRS feed

• Question

• I have two PCs on my home network.  I've had WHS V1 for about 3 years and it's worked perfectly.  I just upgraded both client PCs to Win 7.  Since I reinstalled the WHS console and reconnected the PCs to the server one computer has been doing backups at the wrong time.  The backup time is set for 12am to 6am.  This computer has been backing up at 8 to 11 am.  The other PC backs up in the middle of the night as scheduled.  Is there somewhere else other than the settings on the WHS console that could make this happen?  Yes, the server time and date are correct as are the time/date on the wayward client.
    • Edited by Kent Clark Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:12 AM
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:11 AM

All replies

• Is the time zone also correct on the "wayward client?"

BullDawg
    In God We Trust
    :I have two PCs on my home network. I've had WHS V1 for about 3 years and it's worked perfectly. I just upgraded both client PCs to Win 7. Since I reinstalled the WHS console and reconnected the PCs to the server one computer has been doing backups at the wrong time. The backup time is set for 12am to 6am. This computer has been backing up at 8 to 11 am. The other PC backs up in the middle of the night as scheduled. Is there somewhere else other than the settings on the WHS console that could make this happen? Yes, the server time and date are correct as are the time/date on the wayward client.
    :
    :

BullDawg
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:33 AM
  • Yes, the time zones are the same
    Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:35 AM