I need Help please ASAP - عايز مساعدة فى اقرب وقت لو سمحتم RRS feed

• Question

• السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

انا هقول القصة باختصار.. ان انا كان ليا صديق مبرمج وهو دلوقتى ساب البرمجة وكل المجال وانعزل وسافر وهاجر لاوروبا... الراجل دا كان عاملي تول تشتغل فى الورد والانديزين بس المشكلة انها كان عاملها بملف .lic بيتغير كل فترة لان بصراحة هو اللى كان ماسك الموضوع دا

وطبعا دلوقتى هو مشى من شهرين كدا وفى ظل انهاء اجرائاته لم يكن الوقت الكافى اني اخليه يحولى التول اللى عملها دى بدون شفرة

فاحنا دلوقتى محتاج انى افك الشفرة دى... فهل ينفع؟ او على الاقل اخلى التاريخ يتغير عشان اقدر استخدمها فى الشغل زيى الاول

انا ممكن ابعتلكم الملفات اللى بتطلب نسخة الرخصة

ايه العمل ارجوكم ساعدونى

Dear All,

I had a friend who was mad a plugin for me. suddenly within 2 months he left the country and get immigration approval and left.

he was made a plugin works in word and Indesing to make my process fast, but he was made a License file to extend the date every few months.

now i need to unlock this License file or know how to change the date to extend the file, or even remove the License verification.

anyway to do that please. as i need it in my work and it's very important to me.

will be waiting your kindly reply.

• Moved by Alex-KSGZ Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:14 AM
    Monday, July 9, 2018 7:59 AM

All replies

• Do you own the source code?  Unless you have the original source code we cannot help you remove someone else's software protection scheme.

This is a forum to help developers.  If you are a developer and would like to rewrite the addin, we could assist with that.  If you are not a developer and just want us to try to break into your existing compiled addin, we cannot help with that.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Monday, July 9, 2018 11:12 AM
  • Hi

According to your description, your issue is more related about plugin. And this forum is discussing and asking questions about the vb.net.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:14 AM
  • Dear @Reed,

thanks for your reply. actually i don't have the source code as he the one responsible about this.

also, i don't think that could happen.as you mention that if you can help to creating something similar to this. i will ask you...

could you please help me to make something like this again.

what you will need to do this ?

waiting your reply.

Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:19 AM
  • Thanks Alex for this but i really sorry as i didn't know where exactly to post this.
    Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:20 AM
  • Dear @Reed,

thanks for your reply. actually i don't have the source code as he the one responsible about this.

also, i don't think that could happen.as you mention that if you can help to creating something similar to this. i will ask you...

could you please help me to make something like this again.

what you will need to do this ?

waiting your reply.

You could contact me privately (reedkimble at live dot com) to contract coding services, or create a request on CodeMentor.io to have someone work with you to recreate it.

Reed Kimble - "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Sunday, July 29, 2018 4:04 PM