Author with Same Name RRS feed

• Question

• There is an author with the same name "Carsten Mehring" under which some of my publications are referenced. How can I remove those references. Also,  I would like to understand if I can upload all of my peer reviewed publications and establish a presence on Microsoft Academic Search. Thanks in advance
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 9:15 PM

Answers

• Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your information. Do you happen to have a homepage to offer us your detailed information, like your current organization and your publication list, which would be quite helpful to create a clarified account for you and move your papers into it? It would be nice of you as well to point out which papers are wrongly referenced. Of course, you're welcomed to upload PDF or BibTeX to our website too.

Microsoft Academic Search Team
    • Marked as answer by Stella Li Friday, March 4, 2011 7:41 AM
    Friday, March 4, 2011 7:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your information. Do you happen to have a homepage to offer us your detailed information, like your current organization and your publication list, which would be quite helpful to create a clarified account for you and move your papers into it? It would be nice of you as well to point out which papers are wrongly referenced. Of course, you're welcomed to upload PDF or BibTeX to our website too.

• Marked as answer by Stella Li Friday, March 4, 2011 7:41 AM
    Friday, March 4, 2011 7:41 AM
  • Hi Stella,

How can we mark wrongly assigned publications? I could see how to confirm my own from the pending list, but not to how to dismiss those that aren't mine. I would be nice to "confirm" and "dis-associate" button at the end of the pending list, instead of a "submit" button.

Nice work.

Fernando

Monday, March 7, 2011 12:04 PM
  • Hi Fernando,

Thanks a lot for your advice. Our system will move out those pending papers after confirming papers in the same page once this request is approved. Actually in our next release around April, we'll provide clearer feature to distinguish "Confirmed Papers", "Pending Papers" and "Removed Papers", which will reduce confusing about confirming papers. Please keep on concerning. Thanks again for your support.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 11:38 AM