"CRM for phones" displaying on my laptop RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm currently using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (Fall '13, 6.0.1.61).

I'm currently using an Acer Chromebook (ChromeOS), and when I try to access my CRM via the Chrome browser, it only displays the extremely limiting CRM for Phones. Is there any way for me to pull up the full version of CRM Online on my laptop?

As a side note, I came across this same error a few weeks ago when I was using a Linux laptop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Dave G

Monday, December 16, 2013 11:46 PM

All replies

• Problem is the Linux and ChromeOS browsers are not on the supported listed. As such with any unsupported browser the behavior is to show the mobile site. Supported non-mobile browsers are IE, Chrome and Firefox on Windows, and Safari on Mac.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 1:36 AM
  • Thank you for commenting.

My question is: is there any way for my Chromebook to be able to display the full version of Dynamics CRM Online?

Best,

Dave G.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:02 AM
  • I'm not 100% sure that there is. One thought might be to see if you can install a user agent switcher extension and see if changing it to a supported emulation will work. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:16 AM
  • replace m with main.aspx in url.

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:54 AM
  • Aha! This seems to have worked. I was just deleting the /m/ portion of the URL.

Thanks, Santosh!!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:30 PM