none
Intergrating Music production software and Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There, 

I am not entirely sure I have selected the correct forum category, most of this is extremely new to me and I just need some technical guidance to determine if Azure is an option for solving some of my music production problems.

Being a producer and composer, there are multiple different DAW's that can be used in production, I currently use Fruity loops and they usually come with their stock plug ins which are basically applications within the application. Most of us rely on external plug in's instead as these give a greater variety of sound banks and sound files that can be used instead of the standard stock plug ins.

These plug ins and sound banks are extremely large and I have found my self run out of space installing the needed plug ins. 

I need a solution where I can run my applications through a cloud so that it does not take up space on my hard ware at all and does not slow down my processing power when working on music.

I need a lot of guidance here, as much of the stuff here causes me a great amount of confusion, I was referred here as this being a possibility, but I do need to understand if and how this can solve my issues.

Thanks!

Monday, March 19, 2018 12:22 PM

Answers