Cannot connect to Dynamics CRM server RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I have installed the Outlook CRM 2011 Client on some terminal servers. One of them throws this error:

"Cannot connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM server because we cannot authenticate your credentials. Check your connection or contact your administrator for help."

In the log file I see this entry:

"19:48:50|Warning| Client configuration failed with the exception : Cannot start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Configuration Wizard because the configuration file C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\Default_Client_Config.xml is not valid. Contact your system administrator."

I have reinstalled the client over and over again (also removed SQL Compact 3.5) on this machine and I keep getting this error. I do not see any differences with successfull machines.

The file is readable and does not seem very complicated. I have replaced it with a file from a successfull installation, but this didn't help either.

Anyone an idea what is causing this?

Thanks your help!

Ronald

Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:09 AM

All replies

• Hello all,

I have installed the Outlook CRM 2011 Client on some terminal servers. One of them throws this error:

"Cannot connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM server because we cannot authenticate your credentials. Check your connection or contact your administrator for help."

In the log file I see this entry:

"19:48:50|Warning| Client configuration failed with the exception : Cannot start the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Configuration Wizard because the configuration file C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\Default_Client_Config.xml is not valid. Contact your system administrator."

I have reinstalled the client over and over again (also removed SQL Compact 3.5) on this machine and I keep getting this error. I do not see any differences with successfull machines.

The file is readable and does not seem very complicated. I have replaced it with a file from a successfull installation, but this didn't help either.

Anyone an idea what is causing this?

Thanks your help!

Ronald

Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:09 AM