Editing Documents on Live Mesh Remote Desktop. When will this be available? RRS feed

• Question

• I know that Live Mesh does not currently support editing a file on the Live Desktop and that as of yet one can only upload and view files on the Live Desktop. When will we be able to edit documents on Live Desktop? Until this feature is added my company will not be able to adopt the software. Greatly look forward to hearing back from you soon!
    Friday, March 13, 2009 8:33 AM

Answers

• Go ahead and add your vote to #11 on the suggestion list (it links to the Connect submission) here:
    Sticky: Live Mesh Beta: Suggestions - Now with voting!

The team won't be able to advise if and when this feature will be made available, but voting will let them know it is important to you and others as they evaluate functionality/features for future development and weigh the benefits to the cost to develop.

-steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Friday, March 13, 2009 1:34 PM

All replies

• Hey Danny,
    What type of documents did you have in my mind?

I'm interested to know (and I suspect Microsoft will be too) why the lack of this feature means you won't be adopting Live Mesh. What scenarios are you envisaging?

-Jamie
    http://jamiethomson.spaces.live.com/ | http://blogs.conchango.com/jamiethomson
    Friday, March 13, 2009 9:41 AM
  • Go ahead and add your vote to #11 on the suggestion list (it links to the Connect submission) here:
    Sticky: Live Mesh Beta: Suggestions - Now with voting!

The team won't be able to advise if and when this feature will be made available, but voting will let them know it is important to you and others as they evaluate functionality/features for future development and weigh the benefits to the cost to develop.

-steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Friday, March 13, 2009 1:34 PM