halo3? worth all the aggravation RRS feed

• Question

• Ok well im a die hard microsoft fan and i dont have a problem with the xbox 360 i think its an amazing and powerful system but i had purchased halo 3 on its release night and i went home to play it and i put it into my xbox 360 and played it for about 10 to 15 minutes and i had got a pop up saying that my disk was unreadable and that i needed to take it out of the system and clean it and then reset my system so i had done both of what it had said and i had put it back into the system and played it again for another 10 minutes and had gotten the same pop up, so i brougth it back to the store where i had purchased it and got a new copy of halo 3 mind u i work at gamestop and i had 7 to 8 copys of the game returned with in an hou with people having the same problem. I came home and played the new copy for about 30 minutes and had gotten the same pop up, earlier that day i was playing a campaign with my friend and i gotten  through two missions of the game and then i got that horrible pop up,. im not sure if it is my system or the game but for microsoft to overly advertise this game im very dissapointed not in the gameplay but for such a pricey system and such a pricey game its not worth all of this aggravation dont get me wrong im still goin to keep my xbox live and xbox 360 but i just wish that microsoft would put more work into their systems and their games to make them less flawless
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:27 AM

Answers

All replies

• Please repost your Xbox related inquiry in the Xbox forum: http://forum.teamxbox.com/

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:49 PM
  • Got to the end of the game, I think, and just a few seconds into the film where they are flying out, we get a disk unreadable error.  Who can I ask at Microsoft and get this resolved?
    Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:38 PM
  •  HisGlorynGlass wrote:
    Got to the end of the game, I think, and just a few seconds into the film where they are flying out, we get a disk unreadable error.  Who can I ask at Microsoft and get this resolved?

Please repost your Xbox related inquiry in the Xbox forum: http://forum.teamxbox.com/

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:46 PM