none
What is wrong with my posts? RRS feed

• Question

• I realise I must be doing something wrong, but I have no idea what it is, but whenever I try to post on Microsoft <g class="gr_ gr_107 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="107" id="107">forums,</g> after I have submitted my post it ends up with a bunch of HTML tags in the post. 

I just had to abandon a question because it was almost unreadable due to all the HTML that had been put into it by the Post process.

What am <g class="gr_ gr_231 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="231" id="231">I</g> doing wrong?

• Moved by jrv Monday, December 17, 2018 6:14 AM unusble thread
    Monday, December 17, 2018 4:05 AM

Answers

• Disable Grammerly for this site.  Contact Grammerly for an updated version that has fixed this issue.

\_(ツ)_/

• Marked as answer by no-eye-dear Monday, December 17, 2018 11:45 AM
    Monday, December 17, 2018 4:47 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your post in our forum.

I have the same issue when I use the Grammarly in chrome.

If there are any words that could be incorrect, it will remind you, if you do not modify it, it will be like this <g class="gr_ gr_198 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="198" id="198"><g class="gr_ gr_194 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="194" id="194">lokk</g> .</g>

Ignore the remind or remove the Grammarly, it will be fine.

Hope above information can help you.

Thanks again for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Otto 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by otto wang Monday, December 17, 2018 5:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by no-eye-dear Monday, December 17, 2018 11:46 AM
    Monday, December 17, 2018 5:51 AM

All replies

• Disable Grammerly for this site.  Contact Grammerly for an updated version that has fixed this issue.

\_(ツ)_/

• Marked as answer by no-eye-dear Monday, December 17, 2018 11:45 AM
    Monday, December 17, 2018 4:47 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your post in our forum.

I have the same issue when I use the Grammarly in chrome.

If there are any words that could be incorrect, it will remind you, if you do not modify it, it will be like this <g class="gr_ gr_198 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="198" id="198"><g class="gr_ gr_194 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_disable_anim_appear ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="194" id="194">lokk</g> .</g>

Ignore the remind or remove the Grammarly, it will be fine.

Hope above information can help you.

Thanks again for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Otto 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by otto wang Monday, December 17, 2018 5:52 AM
    • Marked as answer by no-eye-dear Monday, December 17, 2018 11:46 AM
    Monday, December 17, 2018 5:51 AM
  • Quick and concise! Thank you
    Monday, December 17, 2018 11:45 AM
  • Quick and detailed! Thank you too
    Monday, December 17, 2018 11:46 AM