none
Micorosft Dynamics GP books RRS feed

• Question

• Can someone please email me the pdf books of the following two exams on rizi.jbutt@gmail.com

1. Exam MB3-859 : Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Financials

2. Exam MB3-861 : Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Installation and Configuration

Riaz Javed Butt MCITP Enterprise Administrator
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:27 AM

Answers

• yeah i admit you are right. but knowledge sharing is good too. anyways if you suggest so i won't look up for the book. thanks.
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:47 AM
  • There's a big difference between knowledge sharing that is lawful and knowledge sharing which is piracy :-)

Good luck with your study

Jeff Wharton MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:59 AM

All replies

• Asking for these ebooks is in breach on copyright.
    Jeff Wharton MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:36 AM
  • Jeff.. i am preparing for those exams and i am not able to get any material regarding those exams not even books that's why i am asking you people to help me out and provide me those ebooks if you guys can..
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:21 AM
  • I understand that however I believe these PDF's would be covered by Copyright therefore you are not entitled to them unless you buy them and anyone who provides them too you would be in breach of Copyright laws and subject to prosecution

Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:25 AM
  • yeah i admit you are right. but knowledge sharing is good too. anyways if you suggest so i won't look up for the book. thanks.
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:47 AM
  • There's a big difference between knowledge sharing that is lawful and knowledge sharing which is piracy :-)

Good luck with your study

Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:59 AM
  • Where can we buy the pdf's for these exams?
    Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:23 PM
  • As far as I'm aware, there's no PDF's available for purchase.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:25 PM