Add CALs RRS feed

• Question

• I need to purchase 5 additional CALs for WS2003SBS and I cannot find a MS page to do so as a partner..Everything is 07 & 08
    Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:44 PM

Answers

• I need to purchase 5 additional CALs for WS2003SBS and I cannot find a MS page to do so as a partner..Everything is 07 & 08

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should try posting your question in the Windows Server forums.
    Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:57 PM
  • This is the Windows Home Server forum, and therefore not the right place to ask about other operating systems, but have you tried NewEgg? Search engines are very reliable these days, if you're looking to buy something...

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:58 PM

All replies

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should try posting your question in the Windows Server forums.
    Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:57 PM
  • This is the Windows Home Server forum, and therefore not the right place to ask about other operating systems, but have you tried NewEgg? Search engines are very reliable these days, if you're looking to buy something...

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:58 PM