locked
Outlook Client Installation of pre-requisites failed RRS feed

  • Question

  • Trying to install the latest version of the outlook client and get a failure message that the installation of pre-requisites has failed.

    We have installed the client on a number of PC's with similar configuartion without problem.

    Client is windows xp sp2, outlook 2007

    Server is crm4.0 rollup 11

    Any one seen the error before and could give some indication of how to recover the situation

    Friday, July 2, 2010 11:04 AM

Answers

  • Thanks for the link.

    found the log file from the install which indicated a problem with .net 3

    we did a stand alone install of .net framework 3 , then repeated the CRM install and all was well.

     

    • Marked as answer by ianclough Friday, July 2, 2010 9:19 PM
    Friday, July 2, 2010 9:18 PM

All replies