CRM 4.0 and the SRS Connector RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a deployment with SRS Connector installed.  All is working well - reports can be executed and on-demand snapshots can be created.  However, when a schedule a report the snapshot never gets created ?!?!.  The wizard goes through fine and in the GUI an additional report item indicateing the snapshot gets created.  However, when you use the little preview triangle after the scheduled time there is no snapshot record kept?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Friday, September 12, 2008 9:15 AM

Answers

• You might want to look at the execution account that is setup for your reporting services instance.  The account might not have access to the CRM database or there might not be a execution account setup.   Log into the SQL Server then go to Start, Programs, SQL Server, Configuration Tools, then Reporting Services Configuration manager.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:12 PM
    Monday, July 19, 2010 2:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Faistuss

Have you got any answer to this? We are dealing with exactly the same problem. Or did you solve it all by yourself? I'd really like to know what to do?

Regardings, Vonzie

Monday, January 19, 2009 11:47 AM
  • Hi

I have the same Problem has anyone got an answer to this problem has I have the same problem

Thanks
    Colin
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 8:29 AM
  • You might want to look at the execution account that is setup for your reporting services instance.  The account might not have access to the CRM database or there might not be a execution account setup.   Log into the SQL Server then go to Start, Programs, SQL Server, Configuration Tools, then Reporting Services Configuration manager.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:12 PM
    Monday, July 19, 2010 2:21 PM